COVID-19 Shelter in place order
To Our Valued Customers,
The health and well being of our Team Members, Customers, and the community that we live in and work in is our number one priority during this critical time. We want to assure you that Detroit Pizza Factory has a plan in place to continue to serve you during the shelter in place order.
Effective immediately we are OPEN but our dining room is closed. We will continue accepting carry out orders and delivery orders. We encourage our customers to call in orders ahead of time or place orders online at dpizzafactory.com. When you arrive and pay we are asking that you wait in your car and one of Our Team Members will bring your order out to you.
We would like to inform you about our preparedness and actions taken thus far the COVID-19
Pandemic. The outbreak is still a fluid, rapidly evolving situation and we are monitoring information From federal, state, and local agencies. We will continue to closely monitor the situation on a daily basis.
We have informed all of our employees of actions they must take to protect themselves, our customers, and the community following CDC guidelines and other health organizations. We are checking our Employee's temperature upon arrival and if they have a temperature of 99 degrees or higher they are sent home immediately.
These actions include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- All Team Members are required to wear an N95 mask to protect themselves and their co-workers
- If soap and water are not available, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that It contains at least 60% alcohol, covering all surfaces of your hand and rubbing them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home and seek medical advice if you develop symptoms of COVID-19
- Practice social distancing tactics to help limit potential exposure to the virus.
- No handshakes, fist bumps, or physical contact.
- More frequent cleaning and sanitization of our store by our Team Members.
- Before re-entering the kitchen wash your hands immediately after handling money.
- You must wear protective gloves in the kitchen including the finishing station.
We have been monitoring our suppliers to ensure the integrity of our food and paper products as well. Thank you for your cooperation as we work together to help protect our Team Members, customers, and community.
Detroit Pizza Factory